Built by the District Railway in 1904 to haul LNWR through trains from Earls Court these locomotives usually worked in pairs back to back. When the LNWR traffic ceased they were temporarily used on circle line trains. One was then converted into a double ended shunter for Mill Hill Park depot while some of the others continued to haul LT&SR through trains until the second world war. The last survivors were scrapped in 1939.
This kit consists of a one part 3D printed shell, and a set of etched bogie side overlays. The kit fits the Bandai #4 chassis.