The Barry Railway was built by the mine owners to break the Taff Vale and Cardiff Dock monopoly. The railway opened at the end of 1888 and became part of the GWR in the 1923 merger.
These were some of the first kits we introduced and are not to the same standard as our more recent releases. Nevertheless as requests are received to re-introduce them the vans have been re-introduced. The opens and six wheel brake require some reworking but may follow if there is sufficient interest.